1. My name is pronounced similarly to Merlin the wizard. Except with an "E" at the front – "Eh-merlin." My last name sounds like the letter "G."
2. Visited CreativeMornings HQ back in December 2015. Took the much necessary photo with the bear. (Does the bear have a name?)
3. Have taken my mom, brother, best girlfriend, best guy friend, and all my roommates to CreativeMornings talks.
4. I publish and edit a biweekly newsletter about South Korean creative trends in the Korean hip hop sphere with two friends – one I know in real life, one I've never met. So far, we have subscribers in Spain, Korea, and across America.
5. Pretty sure I gained five pounds just from eating so many bagels since moving to New York. THE HYPE IS REAL.
6. Everyone in my family of four (except my mom) has a website. Dad is an archaeologist. Brother is an adventurer and budding photographer.
7. I've traveled to Italy, Switzerland, Jordan, Israel, Korea, Japan, Canada, Croatia, Amsterdam, and would love to go to Iceland and Madagascar next.
8. I'm a long-form interview podcast junkie. (A very specific niche I'd say).